Friday, August 13, 2010

From Baby to Kindergartner

KINDERGARTEN STARTS TODAY!
Tyson,

Has 5 years really gone by already?
I remember holding you in my arms for the first time.
It was as if it was just yesterday.
And now you are off to kindergarten.
As time is approaching my heart aches.
I really will genuinely miss you.
You've grown up way too fast.
And sadly to say, much of it is a blur.
Even though most days you give me a run for my money,
I will miss the pitter patter of your feet.
I will miss you bugging me for snacks.
I will miss Noggin ruling the television screen.
I will miss your help with Lilah and Jaxon.
I will miss you calling my name.... "Momma".
I will miss it all.
Where has the time gone!
I love you!!!!!

Love, Mommy
Sniff, sniff, sniff

4 comments:

The Harris Family said...

sniff sniff

Aaron and Lisa said...

This is so sad. When I think about Vivian being grown up, I picture her going to Kindergarten. Hope Tyson starts to feel better so that you guys can have an awesome week together!

Samantha said...

I am in the same boat as you and completely feel you!

Sarah said...

you totally made me cry! I don't want my baby to grow up :( I am praying that the twins will give you a run for your money this week so that you do not think about how much you miss Ty being around all day.