Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kindergarten Registration

On Tuesday, Darren and I registered our baby boy for kindergarten. It's so hard to believe that 5 years has flown by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday he was placed in my arms for the first time.

Ty will be attending Fort Lewis Elementary school. We will have a lot of decisions to make over the next couple of months before school begins. Please be in prayer for us. The few prayer requests I can think of so far are below:
  • Should we allow Tyson to take the school bus to and from school
  • Should we request a specific teacher
  • Mommy's "empty nest syndrome"
  • Tyson's anxiety (if he even has any)
  • Tyson's behavior to be representative to how he is raised.
  • Tyson to stay focused, learning and retaining as much as possible.

We are not sure of when the first day of school is yet, but as much as I thought it would be a nice break away from responsibility, honestly, I am so sad to see him go!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You are thinking things that I am thinking, too...glad I am not alone!