Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A Veggie Tales Movie

I always get depressed when Sundays arrive. Our weekend was so much fun. We had NOTHING major planned, but it just turned out great! Friday we went out to eat, took Ty to the ice cream parlor (Maggie Moos, YUMMY), and then stopped by Granee and Grandad's house for some playtime.

Lastnight, Darren and I took Ty to a really cute movie called, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A Veggie Tales Movie. For those of you who have children, I thought I would share. I attached a link for a description of the movie as well. We are always looking for a variety of things to do with Tyson so he doesn't get bored. The movie was approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes long. Ty sat through the entire movie. Although, once he was done with his popcorn, his attention span was not as high.

If you've never heard of the Veggie Tales before, I highly recommend buying a few of their books or movies. I am sure you can find them online, but I typically find them at a Christian book store. The cartoon characters are vegetables, hence the reason they are called Veggie Tales, who teach children life lessons and bible stories.

THE ONLY COMPLAINT: Movies are so expensive now a days. Call me cheap, but even though Tyson got in for free, 2 tickets, a medium popcorn and two drinks, cost well over $30 (and that was matinee prices too).


http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809826054/details

No comments: