Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Other Baby!

I never thought I would let something "take the place" of the amount of time I used to spend with my dog, Ninja.

Needless to say, Ninja has taken a back seat for Tyson. Unfortunately, dogs are not our whole life, but they can make our lives whole. Often days, I feel extremely guilty and sad that I cannot simply find the time to play fetch, scratch his belly, or comb through his thick, beautiful coat. I have even had to, ALMOST, completely eliminate our once a month visits to PetSmart (Oh boy how he loved peeing all over the store and sniffing the dog poop in the parking lot).

I thought I would switch it up for a change and blog about "my other baby!" I took Ninja for a car ride the other day and to my surprise, look what I spotted, after returning to my vehicle, from Kroger? I think this is Ninja's way of saying, "Hey, I'm your baby too!" Thank goodness I don't leave home without my camera. In this situation, the picture is so much funnier than the story.

I dedicate this blog to you Ninja :) Although you now are not the biggest priority in my life, I do want you to know that I still love you. You’re the most unconditionally loving thing in my life. You greet me with the biggest hellos, even better than my own husband does, and your easily satisfied.





No comments: