Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Brings Out the Fun In Our Home!

Being a christian, you have to be careful how you celebrate Halloween. I'm good at staying away from the wicked stuff, but I do enjoy decorating the house a bit and watching Ty "dress up" and have a little fun being in "costume".

I'm sure Darren would agree, that all these extra pressures I put on myself cause the sign below to usually say, "The Witch Is In" instead of "The Witch Is Out!"
Isn't this mummy so cool! He lives inside Ty's bedroom. If you're out on the town one night, drive by and take a peak. The kids will get a huge kick out of it. Just be sure you visit before 7:45 pm. The lights have to be on in order to view this mummy and lights are out in Ty's room by then.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You are such a superwoman!