Thursday, March 5, 2009

The First Snow of 2009

Take a peak at two video clips of Ty as he enjoyed the first and probably the ONLY snow of 2009. I sure wish Daddy didn't have to go to work that day. I bet Ty would have had a bit more fun with daddy than he had with me. I was terrified I was going to slip, fall, and go into labor, so I took it easy for the most part; however, every time Ty went sleigh riding, he insisted that I carry the sleigh back up the hill for him. I guess it's a good thing I have kept up with working out this entire pregnancy or I doubt I could have followed through with his request.

We played out doors for about two hours. It was filled with sleigh riding, snow Angel making, snow ball eating, and a little play time with Alayna and Elizabeth from the neighborhood.

He completed the snow play by sitting next to the fire while I made him a yummy lunch. I would have made him some hot chocolate, but my son despises chocolate. Still loves to eat dog food, but dislikes chocolate. Go figure. His nap lasted from 2 pm to 5:30 pm. Man, maybe it should snow more often. LOL!


No comments: