Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TY Gets His First Manicure!!!!

Before leaving for the beach, I was in desperate need of a manicure. I told Ty he could come along and watch. But then I thought, wait a minute, you don't have to just watch, you can join me. He was so excited. He insisted on getting green nail polish but I finally convinced him that boys can only get clear. Ty was a bit concerned that daddy would be mad, but daddy handled it a lot better than I thought he would! All the ladies in the store thought it was adorable. I always say, "Tyson is my son and my daughter." Not sure how long I can get away with it though. LOL!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Un friggan believabel! My stomach is turning!

Anonymous said...

this kid should not have to go through something like that.