Thursday, August 21, 2008

Unintentional HUMOR!

As the summer comes to an end, I thought I would close with a few hilarious excerpts from Ty. Ever watch the show, "Kids say the darndest things!" He would have been a BIG hit on that show after reciting these statements.

  1. After Ty pooped one day, I said, "Woah, how does all that poopie come out of such a little body?" As serious as he could be, he replied, "It comes from the poopie machine in my belly!"
  2. On a recent drive home, I said, "Ty, where does daddy work?" He replied, "Bolling Steel!" I said, "Why does he work there?" And he responded, "He works there cause he has to make lots of money so we can go to the beach a lot of times!"
  3. One Wednesday night, I yelled down to the basement, "Come on Ty, it's time to go to Church!" As grown up as could be he says, "Okay Mom! See ya later dad. Sorry, I have to go!" You had to be there for this one. It was hilarious and sad all at the same time because he sounded so grown up.
  4. I have been teaching Ty about upper case and lower case letters. Tonight, I tested his knowledge and said, "Hey Ty, what is a BIG letter called?" He said, "Upper Case!" I was so proud. Then I said, "What is a small letter called?" He said, "A downer case!" (As he pointed to the ground. TOO FUNNY!! Makes sense, right?

No comments: