Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Blast!

A few weekends ago, Darren and I took Ty to a "summer blast" at the Greenhill Park. Despite the hot weather, I think Ty had a good time there. He was able to check out all of the important utility vehicles, rescue squad vehicles, and so much more. Take a peak at him on the tractor. And then, watch Darren and Ty as they drive a real garbage truck. Ty fully enjoyed getting in it. I just pray that Ty never wants to be a sanitation worker though :)

"YEEHAW!" I am sure you northerners are just laughing your butts off right now. There is a lot more to do in Roanoke than to ride a tractor and a garbage truck. I PROMISE.






















Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. ~Auguste Rodin


This is a stinky job, but someone's got to do it!

No comments: