Monday, November 12, 2007

Kids Say the "Darndest" Things!

Today I had the joy of spending a quiet morning alone with Ty. We played puzzles, a few computer games, and then headed upstairs to get ready for our trip to the grocery store. I asked him to play in his room for a little bit, so I could fold some laundry before leaving. I turned on some Christmas music for him, provided him with a yummy snack and drink. I headed to the laundry room for a few moments (the next room closest to his) to fold a load or two. After a few moments, I said, "Ty, you are being such a good boy today!" He replied in his sweet little voice, "I not hit anyone!" I chuckled to myself thinking, of course you haven't, there is no one in your room to hit (other than Ninja). After that thought crossed my mind he followed his reply with a comment saying, "No one here!" He took the words right out of my mouth. I guess you just had to be there.

No comments: