Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Christmas Purchase Worth Sharing!


Just thought I would make a quick "post" and share with all of you friends and family members, who are sneakily trying to bring me closer to God, that today I bought Tyson his VERY first Bible. I am so exciting to share the word of God with him and relearn the stories of the bible too. I will not give this bible to him until Christmas Day, but what a great gift that will be to not only him but to Jesus as well. We can celebrate Jesus' birthday by reading a bible story on Christmas Day! If any of you have seen this bible before and have any positive things to say about it, please share them. If you have other great book suggestions, I would love to hear from you. I hope I made a good choice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,

What a wonderful Christmas gift! The timing could not be more perfect. Thanks for sharing...

Sara:)

The Reeses said...

Ha ha ha. . .

I love the "who are sneakily trying to bring me closer to God" comment. What can we say? We love ya!

I think that is an excellent Christmas Gift! Gavin really enjoys that Bible.

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Darren..Ha ha only kidding. I am looking at something similar for Carter..the crazy mormon version of coarse.