Sunday, April 25, 2010

AHOY MATEYS!!!!

(Tyson in 2007 for Halloween)
Our little man is about to turn 5 years old. It's so hard to believe. I'm excited to celebrate his special day because lately I feel like the twins are the ones who receive all of the love and all of the attention. Whether it be if we are out in public, by perfect strangers, or surrounded by our family in Christ- Lilah and Jaxon have a big fan club base. It's been a while since I have had the opportunity to update Tyson's blog. There are many exciting updates to report about. First up... A PIRATE PARTY is nearing. I know I say this about every party, but this is a really fun type of party to plan. It's so colorful and the theme takes your mind in all different directions. Take a peak at the adorable invitations I designed, assembled, and hand delivered to each of the guests.
Photo 1: The invite was delivered as shown above.
Photo 2: The inside of the package included gold pirate coins.
Photo 3: A Treasure Map
Photo 4: The Invite: I had a blast creating the verbiage.
Photo 5: I have his invite displayed on my kitchen island.

2 comments:

ldolloph said...

Have a blast at the party! Love the music on the blog...so appropriate! I loved that I got to see the finished product after all that spray painting!

Aaron and Lisa said...

Vivian was playing with one of those coins in her car seat on the way home from church on Sunday and I couldn't imagine where it came from. Now I know! :) Very cute idea!