Thursday, February 11, 2010

Party of 4 in the Shower!

Yes, my birthday was the day these pictures were taken, but by no means does "party" mean FUN in this post. It wasn't the type of party that one has on their special day. Have you ever tried to shower with ONE of your kids? Try showering with (3) kids under the age of 4 1/2. I know, you think I am a crazy women for even admitting that I still shower with my almost 5 year old. Some days, you do what you gotta do to get yourself ready, so stop judging me. :) I mean that in a very loving way.

The snow has really taken a toll on everyone. I think we are on day number 10 or 12 of no school. Everyone's kids are climbing the walls to return back to normalcy, even if normalcy means going back to school. I know for me, I dread turning on the news anymore because I know as soon as the school cancellations get passed Roanoke County, it's just a matter of time before Salem City is appears as cancelled OR worse (2) hours late on the television screen. I just cringe. Two hours late for pre-schoolers means school is cancelled. What a tease!

Many of you have asked how my birthday was. Let's just say, I've had better ones. HA HA. From the pictures above and below (have no fear, the picture only shows a party of 3 in the shower). This is ONE of the ways I spent celebrating my birthday. Does this answer the question, "Did you have a nice birthday?"

Oh, by the way, the razor Lilah is playing with is NOT real. So, don't think I've lost my mind.

No comments: