Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Blast From Halloween In The Past


Above 2008

Our household is completely ready for Halloween. Our home is being decorated as we speak, the costumes have been picked out, purchased, and received, and we are all ready for the camera to start snapping away. I cannot wait to publish the kids in this year's costumes.

Enjoy a picture of EACH year that Ty has been able to dress up so far. This year's costumes are by far the best, I think. This idea of 3 children is getting more fun and more fun as the days go by. Although I would have felt more than blessed with ONLY Tyson, I am so glad God blessed us with 2 more.
What a gift!
PS. For those of you who have ALREADY tempted my son to sin, by disobeying his mommy's request to NOT reveal what the house is dressing up as, shame on you. So far, I think ONLY one person got it out of him. He denied many other's temptations though.

Above 2007

Above 2006

Above 2005

No comments: