Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ty Has A Sleep Over Party!

As our dear friends, Tabby and Jeremie, prepared for their cruise, I offered for their son, James, to spend the night. It was the first time Ty had a buddy sleep over. James is an extremely well behaved child and was very polite. He walked around complimenting our home, etc. It was so cute. We were able to squeeze a bubble bath in before bed and of course, I had to document it. I know these boys will NOT be happy I did so when they are teenagers in high school! Oh.... the black mail I have. :) I also had to capture them in their cute little pj's, tucked into bed with their "blankie and gaggy". It took them quite awhile to fall asleep (almost 1.5 hours). Darren and I kept spying on them. Their conversations consisted of what they wanted to be when they grew up, monsters, and what their favorite toy is. Oh the life of a 3 1/2 year old. Both boys slept through the night (not usual for Ty, AT ALL, as many of you know), so we may have to invite James over more often. In the morning, James turned to me and said, "Kristin, I love you!" It melted my heart.




1 comment: