Friday, January 2, 2009

A few cute things said...

This may be one of those things where "you just had to be there", but in the last two days, Ty said a couple of funny things and I just have to document them.

We were at El Rodeo last night and he, out of no where, asks "Are you allowed to tart in here?" He still has a hard time pronouncing his "f's" so, he really meant "Are you allowed to fart in here?" Darren and I just started laughing and explained that "No, you cannot fart in here!" He said it so loud, but I don't think anyone heard it. Too funny!

Ty woke me up this morning by getting in the bed with me. I rolled over and said, "Mommy and Daddy want to do something fun with you today. What is it you would like to do?" I thought he say Chuck E. Cheese or a go to a movie. But not my 3 year old. Ty replied, "Umm... let's see, maybe play frisbee outside!" And I said, "Well it's kind of cold!" He replied, "Yeah, but you can't play anyways." I said, "Why?" He responded, "Causes daddy might hit your belly with the frisbee." So sweet that he is looking out for me.


This morning, Tyson picked up one of Ninja's treats which was laying on his dog bed and he says, "Mommy, can I eat one of Ninja's treats, but I'm not going to share his germs, I want my own!" I have to say, they make those dog treats look so appealing. Being I believe in picking your battles, I said, "Sure, if you want, but I'm telling you you're not going to like it!" I believe he settled for craisons instead.

Today is my sister Morgan's 18th birthday. It's hard to believe. I called her to wish her a Happy Birthday and after leaving her my own message, I let Ty leave her a message on her voicemail. His message was, "Hi Aunt Morgi Happy Birthday! I don't love you." AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! What a great beginning to a mean ending. It's how he flirts with her. He totally plays hard to get with her.

Love the saying... "Kids say the darnedest things", don't you?

No comments: