Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Halloween Celebrations Keep On Coming and Coming!


Tyson has been a really busy boy this week. Today he had is Halloween party at pre-school! I was able to capture one or two great pics of him with his classmates. This is just a sneak peak to the MOUNDS of pictures I am sure we will have after tomorrow evening! Enjoy. Oh, by the way, the little girl in the Ariel costume, her name is Avery. She told her mommy the other day, "Tyson is my boyfriend!" Mommy exclaimed, "Oh really?" And Avery responded, "Yeah, but I think he also likes Piper!" The ONLY other little girl in his class. Where is this two-timing coming from? Not my man. He knows better :)

We wish you all a very Happy and SAFE Halloween! Brush those sugar bugs out of those teeth before going to bed tomorrow night.

No comments: